<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Interview 

"Without laughter, there is no hope, and without hope, there is nothing."

Had my interview today at Laz-E-Boy furninture today. It was for a Customer Service Rep position. Went ok, not as good as the one I did last week, but pretty good. What I have going in my favor is my background in warranty work and taking care of customers. What I have going against me is there are applicants with a background in the furniture business. But I am in the running so that is a positive. I do need something to come through soon though or I will really have some problems. If I don't have something by the end of next week I will work on getting one or two part-time jobs and continue hunting for a regular one, but at least if I am stocking shelves at Sac-N-Save I will have a few bucks coming in. It will pay for gas and allow me to keep a couple of bills floating along.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?