Friday, November 21, 2003
Nothing much..
"Without laughter, there is no hope, and without hope, there is nothing."
That is today's topic. Nothing much happened, so for me that is a good sign. Read news, saw the forcast (turning cold tomorrow), and rode the train with Dad to pick up Mom. Spent alot of time thinking about my future (remember, there is no looking back, only forward!) and I have decided what and where I want to go. My long range plan is to work and save until I ma 55 (16 yrs from now) and at that time I want to buy a small place somewhere, possibly Rapid City again or somewhere close to it, and semi-retire. If I can hold to this plan, all I will need is a small job to pay utilities and groceries. I have never needed much in life and that is how I will retire, not needing much. I think if I am to fall in love with someone, she will need to share this dream too. I have always thought that I would wait for a dream until I was with someone and then we would create a dream together, but not anymore. This is my dream, how I want to finish my life if I am fortunate to live out my natural life, and anyone that wants to be with me will share this dream. If they don't, then I guess they were not meant for me. Right now that is not a concern as I have no one else to be concerned with. I am alone, and maybe that is my path in life. To just be happy with me and me alone. We shall see as time goes by.
That is today's topic. Nothing much happened, so for me that is a good sign. Read news, saw the forcast (turning cold tomorrow), and rode the train with Dad to pick up Mom. Spent alot of time thinking about my future (remember, there is no looking back, only forward!) and I have decided what and where I want to go. My long range plan is to work and save until I ma 55 (16 yrs from now) and at that time I want to buy a small place somewhere, possibly Rapid City again or somewhere close to it, and semi-retire. If I can hold to this plan, all I will need is a small job to pay utilities and groceries. I have never needed much in life and that is how I will retire, not needing much. I think if I am to fall in love with someone, she will need to share this dream too. I have always thought that I would wait for a dream until I was with someone and then we would create a dream together, but not anymore. This is my dream, how I want to finish my life if I am fortunate to live out my natural life, and anyone that wants to be with me will share this dream. If they don't, then I guess they were not meant for me. Right now that is not a concern as I have no one else to be concerned with. I am alone, and maybe that is my path in life. To just be happy with me and me alone. We shall see as time goes by.
Comments:
Post a Comment