Thursday, December 04, 2003
My other posts..
"Without laughter, there is no hope, and without hope, there is nothing."
I post many things I come across in my other journal (Pauliemac World) so that even as I go forward, I may return to the past and see how I got to this moment. But they are put there for a second reason also, so that maybe someday she will see them and will know that I never gave up, that even when she no longer wanted me as part of her life, I continued to work towards being a better person. I may never have a life with her again, but I will never forget how I got to the hear and now, which is what this journal is about. I tried to end the other one, but it is intertwined with this one, for what has happened greatly affects what will happen. I never want to lose sight of where I came from, because then surely my time with her would have been wasted. She said she felt she had wasted 2 yrs of my life, but only if i forget or ignore the why of things will it be wasted time.
I post many things I come across in my other journal (Pauliemac World) so that even as I go forward, I may return to the past and see how I got to this moment. But they are put there for a second reason also, so that maybe someday she will see them and will know that I never gave up, that even when she no longer wanted me as part of her life, I continued to work towards being a better person. I may never have a life with her again, but I will never forget how I got to the hear and now, which is what this journal is about. I tried to end the other one, but it is intertwined with this one, for what has happened greatly affects what will happen. I never want to lose sight of where I came from, because then surely my time with her would have been wasted. She said she felt she had wasted 2 yrs of my life, but only if i forget or ignore the why of things will it be wasted time.
Comments:
Post a Comment