<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Punks... 

"Without laughter, there is no hope, and without hope, there is nothing."
Sometime Saturday night some punk hoodlums knocked out the drivers window on the Buick. Dad and I replaced it yesterday with one we bought at the junk yard. Cost us $30 and a day he should have been relaxing. I hope that is the end of this. We feel it is some old friends of Laura's, I know she still has friends here and this car had been promised to her a few years ago. But we told her it needed some work to get it running. I could not have done what Dad did, it would have had to have been put in a repair shop, and even back then she did not have the inclination to find work and fix it. This needs to be the end of this crap. We got it fixed and relaxed. I feel really good today, I am hoping to hear from Bruce Mungiguerra about working for him. It should not take long to do the background check, I only had a South Dakota license since Sept. and I got my old Texas number back. I hope I can start now and go to the employee orientation whenever they hold the next session. We shall see.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?