<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Small victories... 

"Without laughter, there is no hope, and without hope, there is nothing."

As we go through life we have to be thankful for the small victories. Today was such a day. Dad got the buick running, it was stolen last Feb. and had not run since it had been recovered. Turned out to be a $15 part, but it was a difficult one to replace so he had been holding off on it. Spent money on replacing other parts, but in the end he got it running and it runs good. hopefully we can get a state inspection on it soon and we will have 3 cars running then. Another small victory I heard from Tina today, and I told her what I had learned about myself in the hopes she will relay the information to Tam and she will come around to us reconciline (see my past life for info on that). And lastly I got another interview today. It was a phone interview, I won't know until Thursday or Friday if they will want me to come in for a face-to-face interview or not, but it is a start, a reason for hope. Combine that with getting the chevy started yesterday and that has been 4 small victories in 2 days, a very good start to the week. Cooked spaghetti for dinner tonight, nothing special but we will eat, and that is always a good thing to be able to do.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?