<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Today starts off badly... 

Got to work and what did I find? My office floor covered in water. Seems
there is a gap under the wall that seperates my office from the shop and
with the storm that came through last night quite a bit leaked underneath
said wall. Secondly, I became frustrated with J in parts, who happens to be
probably my best friend here. I called and asked for a pro-rate 2 billed out
for a battery replacement (pro-rate 2 customer pays 1/2, Nissan pays 1/2).
He started asking all kinds of questions about how long in months had the
car been in service, etc. I took it personally when he started asking me if
I knew what I was talking about. Then I looked it up and thought I was
correct about the charges but looked again and was wrong. By this time I had
confused myself but I had already told the Parts Manager their cheat sheet
was wrong blah blah blah. So because I was right, but then confused myself
and got it wrong, I am doing one of Dr. Phils suggestions and taking this
opportunity to just shut up. I think I will just stay in my office as much
as possible and let this blow over. The ticket is billed correctly at this
time and there is no need to push things farther. (big sigh).

I tried putting in horizontal rules yesterday but when I got home a
viewed the entry it was not a hr, but rather it was the html coding for the
actual arrow (<) so I am trying again by telling my email program to send
email as test messages instead of as html. I also emailed blogger to see if
they could answer my question, but I feel this may be the answer. I will
know by the time I get home and view this entry.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?